ABOUT Vertu Resort
RESORT-INSPIRED URBAN DEVELOPMENT
As the first residential development in Aspen Vision City, Vertu Resort is also the first resort-inspired high-rise development on mainland Penang. It is conceptualised to become a sustainable development, with impressive eco-friendly features to meet a Green Building Index certification.
Each unit will be completed to a move-in condition equipped with electrical and kitchen appliances and home furnishing.
Vertu Resort packs plenty of facilities and amenities to suit individual styles and preferences.
It is designed to be a haven of space, comfort and indulgence. From the 152-metre swimming pool to the rock climbing adventure area, Vertu Resort offers an abundance of activities in a holistic living environment that caters for everyone.
Set to raise the standard of living for everyone, it provides a first-look into the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Versatile layouts catering for different needs
- Move-in condition with furniture and electrical appliances
- Fitted with Teka home and kitchen appliances
- Low density with only 8-12 units per floor
- 200,000 sq. ft. of resort-style facilities spaces
- Swift access to Columbia Asia Medical Centre, Central Island Park
- GBI certified sustainable building
- One of the longest swimming pools in Asia measuring 152 metres
- Walking distance to IKEA Batu Kawan and Regional Integrated Shopping Centre
- Direct access to Vervea Commercial Precinct & Vervea Trade & Exhibition Centre (VTEC)
In addition to the IKEA Batu Kawan and Regional Integrated Shopping Centre, Vertu Resort residents enjoy the unprecedented convenience of also having the Central Island Park, Vervéa commercial precinct and world-class healthcare facilities within easy reach.